Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

UPDATE! MEETING DATE CHANGE!

Our meeting originally scheduled for the 24th has now been moved to the 25th. Unfortunately, Phil's schedule has changed and cannot make it on the 24th.  However, he has offered to come down on Wednesday the 25th.  Therefore, the tour and meeting will take place on Wednesday the 25th instead of the 24th.  Times and locations are still the same. I know everyone has crazy schedules and I feel bad changing these plans.  However, I think this change is in the best interest of everyone.  If you have already let me know that you will be attending, then no other action is needed.  If there are any changes in your plans, please let me know.  I am very sorry for all the confusion.  Check the blog for more updates. Thank You, Joe